Tuesday 5 October 2010

Luke is Older gay men videos


Last night was a big night. It finally happened!Luke is an older gay men on videos.. I have been curious about messing with guys for as long as I can remember, and have been to some glory holes over the years where I stroked a few cocks through the holes, but never had the nerve to take one in my mouth. I came close almost a year ago when I licked the tip of one, but that's as far as it had ever gone. I pretty much went to those places to get serviced myself. Last night was a different story.

I had been out with some friends till pretty late (or early, depending on how you look at it) and when we left that bar, I was going to meet up with another friend at another spot about 15 minutes down the highway. I was my usually horny self after having had several drinks throughout the night, and was thinking that my girlfriend would probably disappoint again, so I was hoping to maybe find some hotties at the next(older gay men videos) place. On the way(older gay men videos) there, the exit I needed to get off was closed for construction so I had to get off the next(older gay men videos) one and backtrack. On the way(olde gay men videos) to the next(older gay men videos) exit, I decided to pull into a local rest area that is known to be a cruising spot from time to time. I had pulled in there several times in the past just to take a look. Usually I would just walk past the cars and head to the bathroom, take a leak (or pretend to) and be on my way.

There were a few cars parked down at the end of the parking area which is where you would park if you were hoping to hook up, so I parked down by them and got out. I walked to the bathroom, looking into each car as I passed, and was surprised to see that most of them seemed to be empty. I don't know if guys were already in the woods or with some of the truckers parked across the way(older gay men videos) or what. I went into the bathroom, dick the obligatory pee, and walked back to my car. On the way(older gay men videos) back, I noticed that there was a guy in the car next to mine. I don't remember seeing him when I pulled in. I decided to take a chance and see if he was there for the same reason I was.